Orca Whale Watching From a Small Boat is Best! 6 Guests Maximum per Trip
WHY CHOOSE CAPTAIN CARLI?
1) Experience: Captain Carli has lived on San Juan Island for the last 28 years and has spent decades boating around the Orca Whales of the San Juans.
2) Ocean Experience: Captain Carli has sailed many oceans of the world. His last adventure was sailing his own 48 foot yacht from Friday Harbor to Florida through the Panama Canal.
3) 6 Passengers Maximum: Enjoy a small personal whale watching experience, forget fighting the crowds and being just another number on a boat that can carry 50 to 70 people.
4) The Boat: Many people mistakenly think a bigger boat is better. NOT SO... The design of our boat (lower to the water, less roll,flat bottom and NO diesel fumes makes for less motion sickness.) No blind spots to hinder your viewing, nobody's elbow in your side as you try to get a better view.
5) Convenience: Walk off the Washington State ferry in Friday Harbor and two minutes later you are onboard "Soulmate", Captain Carli's whale watching boat.
6) Spotting Network: Captain Carli belongs to an Orca whale spotting network located on Vancouver Island. NO guessing on where the whales will be found.
7) Lastly: Captain Carli loves what he does and you can tell that from the moment you get on-board. Check out his TRIP ADVISOR reviews if you wish.
Take a three to four hour trip into the heart of San
Juan Islands Orca Whale territory. You'll have the
opportunity to see the resident Orca whales also known as Killer Whales, Minke whales, Harbor porpoise,
California sea lions, Harbor seals, Bald eagles and much, much,
small boat experience is far better than those large boat excursions.
Conveniently located at the Friday Harbor dock, this is a must-do if
you are in the area. Captain Carli is knowledgeable and tries to give
his customers the best possible experience. The orcas are
incredible! S.M. Louisiana
Our family booked Captain Carli's Whale Watch tours because we wanted a
smaller more personal experience. We have three boys 16, 13, and 10,
and Captain Carli made them feel very comfortable and welcome. Captain
Carli went out of his way for our family to see the Orcas up close....
Our family had a wonderful relaxing time with Captain Carli, and we
were not disapointed. Zena, Montana
Captain Carli was excellent. He was very friendly and worked hard to
find a pod of Orcas for us (it was uncertain if we were going to see
any that day). As soon as we came to a stopping point 2 ORCAS BREACHED
off of the stern of the Soulmate (Captain Carli's boat). He then kept
us at about 100 yds from the orcas for over 2 hours! He even let us
have extra time to watch the orcas (extending the trip a little). We
HIGHLY recommend Captain Carli's Whale Watch to everyone that visits
Friday Harbor! - AJ and "Counterweight", Tampa, Florida
To Read More About What Our Guests Say About Captain Carli's Whale WatchingClick Here.